If you have questions about NYC public schools, you may post them here and I will try to answer them.
- Despite court ruling, New York State still shortchanges our schools to the tune of $5.9 billion. http://t.co/ktsimU4U7x via @capitalnewyork
- A Minnesota congressman calls Eva Moskowitz "a hero to thousands of New Yorkers of modest means" http://t.co/8SttKpLmFA via @capitalnewyork
- Rachel Aviv's deeply moving piece on the cheating scandal in Atlanta shows folly of relying on tests http://t.co/zleHsQuvSJ via @newyorker
- The unintended consequences of high school choice in Chicago: brain drain, fierce tracking, & The Big Sort http://t.co/kobY1tkZS2 via @wbez
- Don't miss Elizabeth Green's piece on why Americans stink at math, why reforms fail, & what the Common Core means http://t.co/AOdCPoT9Q4