If you have questions about NYC public schools, you may post them here and I will try to answer them.
- Dad fears rezoning PS 307 will shut black parents out, doesn't want "PS 307 to become PS 8," a mostly white school.https://t.co/RXmudSyX2i
- Harlem parents don't want "choice," just a good neighborhood school. At PS 125, different races work together. https://t.co/OYuWJgTDJe
- Chicago Parent: I Don't Want Choice, I Want a Good Neighborhood School https://t.co/kGYu6UCZ9V via @dianeravitch
- Applying to high school? We'll give you last minute advice at our workshop Nov. 23. https://t.co/7ZLPclBpVC
- De Blasio on school segregation: 'Not an easy thing to solve' https://t.co/N0BB7M004Y