If you have questions about NYC public schools, you may post them here and I will try to answer them.
- TIny toilets, trikes, blocks & playtime: Why choose an early ed center (rather than public school) for yr 4-yr-old http://t.co/vPVSuAiake
- One mom's trek through the pre-k application maze http://t.co/rlbHrzKYzU
- RT @rachelamonahan: NY state had the toughest tests in the nation sez @MichaelPetrilli who argues skuls w. low scores aren't all failures http://t.co/YQKoIyPYQf
- RT @Insideschools: MT: Grades 9-12: apply to "DNA Science Camp" @NYCSchools http://t.co/vyPdV3BlxN by 03/20. More options? http://t.co/ucMYyAmsCY
- Come to our free Pre-K workshop for parents March 31st! http://t.co/e8O4EIMuID #deblasioseries The inside story from the Insideschools staff